These past several weeks have been very challenging for everyone as we all adjust to life during a global pandemic. Given the circumstances and our company values of openness and transparency, we’d like to take this opportunity to share a quick update on life at Dixa and what we’re doing to support our customers better during the crisis.
Luckily, Dixa is in a very fortunate position having just closed our Series B funding round in February. However, like most businesses around the world, we are not immune to the effects of the coronavirus (even if affected indirectly) and have therefore decided to make some organizational changes to the commercial side of Dixa. This was a difficult decision, however, given that our platform is a critical part of our customers’ infrastructure, the most important thing for us right now is to focus on our customers and the product. This way we can ensure that we remain a strong and healthy business throughout the crisis and beyond.
Rest assured, Dixa remains committed to adapting to these shifting priorities, and has, therefore, launched the following initiatives:
Product + Support
- Strengthening our Customer Service department by investing in and developing the technical support and solutions capabilities in the Customer Success teams
- Continuing to grow our Product and Engineering teams, which we have doubled in the last 6 months, by 40% to ensure the continued improvement of our platform.
- Continuing to support your team as they go remote by providing you with the same great level of customer experience.
- Creating a Resource Hub with additional information on keeping your agents happy and productive while working remotely.
- Offering a free trial of Contextual Routing & Automation for all Professional customers
- Offering a free trial of Help Center & Knowledge base for all Professional customers
- Providing the complete Dixa platform for free to new customers until 30 September, including the option to go live in 1 business day including free onboarding and training.
In short, our focus is firmly on helping our customers, new and existing, improving our product, as well as streamlining our own operations in order to move towards a more self-sufficient business model. This is how we believe Dixa will come out stronger on the other side.
Our outlook for the future is optimistic and we look very much forward to continuing to support our community by delivering the world’s best customer engagement platform.
Mads and the Dixa Team ?