Whisker is a leading innovator in pet tech and refined pet accessories working to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, Whisker strives to deliver better solutions for consumers, transforming pet care along the way.
Given the importance of innovation in their overall business, it’s not surprising to know that technology is also an important aspect of how Whisker strives to improve their customer experience. In this week’s episode of Customer Friendship™ Conversations Ciaran speaks to Cristina Martinez, Senior Director of Customer Experience at Whisker about their commitment to fulfilling their core promise to customers and the steps they’re taking to make that a reality.
In this episode they discuss:
- Whisker’s innovative product line including the self-cleaning litter robot and their commitment to putting customers first
- Cristina’s background in customer experience and how she transitioned from a large financial institution to working for an innovative pet technology company
- Whisker’s continued emphasis on collecting and utilizing customer feedback to drive improvements to the product and customer experience
- How Whisker trains its teams to work with a technical product
- The company’s plans for exploring AI solutions for customer support
Don’t miss out on this valuable discussion that will leave you with actionable tips for improving your own organization’s customer experience!
Intro to the show. (0:10)
A bit about Cristina’s background. (1:07)
How did Cristina get into the financial industry? (2:31)
Who is the founder of Whisker? (6:46)
The challenges of working with remote teams. (11:21)
What does giving customer feedback back to the organization look like? (16:38)
How does Cristina approach building relationships with engineers? (18:53)
Identifying gaps. (24:26)
The customer is the core of our business. (29:20)
Whisker’s number one tip for other organizations. (33:11)